This post will be a bit different, so a couple of things up front:
- If the term “handjob” makes you uncomfortable, skip this post.
- If he has a lower drive, see my comment at the bottom.
- While I am making a suggestion here, my reason for this post is primarily to ask a question. I’d appreciate you hitting the survey link at the end and educating me.
The Problem: You want sex once or twice a week; he wants it much more often.
The Obvious Solution(?): Make love when you want to, and take care of him by hand the rest of the time.
- It doesn’t take a lot of time – 5 minutes is plenty for most guys. Even if you want sex once a week and he wants it daily it’s only costing you half an hour a week.
- It’s not as messy as sex. Wash your hands, or clean up with a towel, and you’re done.
- When you do have full sex, you’re both engaged, making it better for both of you.
- He stops feeling denied.
- You stop getting nagged.
The Problems: This is where I want to hear from you. I have some theories, which will show up in the survey choices, but I want to know what you think. The survey is for husbands and wives where he wants more sex than she wants.
The Flip Side: If your drive is higher than his is, I totally think he should be giving you handjobs. Granted it will probably cost him a bit more time, but I think you’re totally worth it.
~ Paul – I’m XY, and it makes total sense to me.