This is a follow up on last Friday’s “Sexy is in the Eyes of the Beholder” post.
My wise wife used the image above in a recent post entitled Something Different. She knows this is an extremely sexual image for men. The woman isn’t “showing anything”, so why is it so sexual?
- She is in her husband’s shirt. His shirt. She is in his shirt. It’s a claim and an invitation.
- She has a button open – not enough to show cleavage, but enough to grab his mind and take it down under the shirt.
- Her posture is open and inviting. She is showing off her chest, another invitation.
- She is smiling. Not a shy or friendly smile, it’s an “I want you smile”.
- She is making very direct eye contact.
In short, this woman is saying “I’m yours, take me.”
Beyond all that, it doesn’t really matter what the woman looks like. She could be young or old, over weight or too skinny. She could have breasts of any size, legs of any length, and so on and so forth. What makes this sexy is not her body, but what she is doing with her body. Any man presented with a woman doing this would feel a sexual stirring even if the woman was “not his type” and he had no sexual interest in her. Her actions say sex to him, no matter how he feels about her.
Now imagine you came on to your husband this way. The woman he loves, the woman he wants, so clearly offering herself to him. If he’s got a working libido and isn’t messed up emotionally, he would find this the sexiest thing he’s seen in a long time.
Related: Chris, AKA The Forgiven Wife, wrote a post that fits perfectly with this: What Message Does Your Sleepwear Send?
~ Paul – I’m XY, and I love me an XX who knows how to push my buttons!