I think date nights are important for a couple. However there can be challenges, be it child care, conflicting schedules, or life in general. So try something a bit different.
- Set a weekly breakfast date.
- Get a sitter to take the kids to a movie while you and hubby stay home.
- Meet for lunch half-way between where he is and where you are.
- Swap child care with another couple who have kids. If it works, have the kids stay overnight.
- When you get a sitter, skip dinner and spend the evening at a hotel.
- Take a half day off work and spend it together.
~ Paul – I’m XY, and I’ve got a date with my wife today!