Will He Ever Be Sexually Satisfied?
Have you ever thought you will never be able to satisfy your husband sexually? My wife said that often… even after I was feeling sexually satisfied. If I was satisfied, and told her so, why did she feel it was not true? More importantly for you, might your husband be satisfied, or closer than you think he is?
In discussing this with people, I find part of the issue is the difference between dissatisfied and curious. A good way to explain this is with chocolate lemon bars.
We used to buy a great lemon bar dessert in a box. I decided I wanted to make it from scratch – it would cost less, probably be healthier, and I could tweak it to perfection. I gathered several lemon bar recipes and made my own from them. The first batch was good, but not great, so I made a couple of changes. The second or third batch was great. At this point, I was satisfied.
However, I thought dark chocolate might complement the tart lemon flavour. I was curious to see if I could mix in chocolate. The first try was a disaster in that it was messy. Eventually I got it right. Had I never gotten it to work it would have been okay, as I was satisfied with the “plain” lemon bars. However, because I followed my curiosity, I now have two versions of the bars we can enjoy.
Being satisfied with sex does not mean you have no additional curiosities. If you never get to try many of those things, it’s okay. If you try one and it doesn’t work out, that is fine. If you try one and it is good, or you can tweak it to become good, you have one more “sexual dessert” you can enjoy.
~ Paul – I’m XY and I bake!
Hidden Chocolate Lemon Bars
- 1½ cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1½ dark chocolate chips (or semi-sweet, if you must!)
- 2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 Tablespoon flour
- 1½ Tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 5 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 350ºF
- Mix flour, butter, and powdered sugar. Press in ungreased 8×8 or 9x9x pan, pushing up sides a bit
- Bake crust 20 minutes
- Sprinkle crust with dark chocolate chips
- Beat granulated sugar, lemon peel, lemon juice, baking powder, salt, flour, and eggs with electric mixer 3 minutes. Should be light and fluffy
- Pour filling over chocolate chips
- Cover with foil
- Bake 45 minutes covered, then about 20 minutes uncovered, until no indentation remains when touched lightly in centre
- Cool completely; dust with powdered sugar. Cut into squares.