Most Read Posts from 2014
I’ve never liked doing these on my blogs, but I always like reading them on other blogs. So…
Most Read 2014 Posts:
- Why Your Husband Wants You To Wear Lingerie (But Won’t Tell You) A great guest post.
- 5 Things I Wish Someone had told my Wife about Male Sexuality Not everything women hear is correct.
- He Wants to Shower with You And not just to save water!
- He Wants to use the Entire Playground Wanting to experiment sexually is normal for men.
- Why Sex is Such a Big Deal to Him Probably not what you think.
- You Might be Sexually Normal If…
A fewMany words on the range of normal for women.
- What Makes Him Feel Respected? Based on a survey of real, live, men.
- What Your Husband Wants You to Know Based on what men from The Generous Husband had to say.
- Will He Ever Be Sexually Satisfied? An analogy using Chocolate Lemon Bars (complete with recipe).
- Every Man has Two Sex Lives? Is he a different man in his thoughts?
Most Read Pages:
- What Husbands Want Their Wives to Know Raw comments from the survey.
- OUR OTHER WEBSITES Yes, we have way too much time on our hands.
- ABOUT US Pretty much what it says.
- AFF LINKS Why we use affiliate links.
- WHAT WE BELIEVE Always a good thing to know about the folks behind blogs.
~Paul – I’m XY and I just learned most of the most read posts here are about sex.
A HUGE THANKS and a prayer request: As of Jan 2nd, our year-end donation drive is 35% over the goal we set. THANK YOU to everyone. I have mentioned Lori and I will soon be without a day job, and these donations are a big help as we finally transition into full time marriage ministry. Please pray we would have wisdom on how to use our additional time. We want to reach more people, and better bless all we reach. Your ongoing prayers are every bit as necessary as financial donations.
The year-end giving drive ends Jan 6th. If you wanted to give and have it counted towards this, click here.