How He Really Feels About Doing Oral
Recently I ran across an article on a secular blog that was ranting about men who wouldn’t perform oral sex on a woman. My first thought was “Maybe guys who pick you up just for sex aren’t the best sex partners”. My second thought was to wonder where this woman is finding so many men who aren’t into doing oral sex. My experience in talking with men is most are really into it. Not willing, they want to do it!
A survey we did last month backs me up on this. We’ve had 635 men (and counting) chime in on this. Forty-two percent of the men indicated doing oral on their wife is a common part of their lovemaking, occurring from 40% of the time to all of the time. And based on the comments, many men would like it to happen more often. While some of this is done as foreplay, half of the men indicated it results in their wife having an orgasm the majority of the time they do it.
Here are some of the other encouraging results:
- 70% of men enjoy doing oral sex on their wives for themselves.
- 66% enjoy doing it because she enjoys it.
- Of the 600+ men who answered, only one said he hated to do oral on his wife, and one other said he disliked it.
- 10% of men say doing oral on their wife makes them mildly horny, and 74% said it makes them very horny.
- Almost half of men would do oral on their wife more often is she let them.
- There were no real age-related variations in the findings. Half the men were 45 or older, and they’re just as into doing oral on their wife as the younger guys.
I know one big concern women have about receiving oral sex is how they may smell/taste. We asked men about this in an earlier survey. Only 3.7% said they had any issue with it. On the other hand, 31% like that part of it, and 47% love that aspect.
Bottom Line: The vast majority of husbands really like doing oral on their wife. So relax and enjoy!
~ Paul – I’m XY, and anything I say here will get me in trouble!
Links may be monetised
Image Credit: © Studio Trebuchet | stock.adobe.com
Shop Amazon ♦ Shop to give links page
We’re donation supported Thanks for your help!
Where we’re going Contact us about speaking