Want Some Ravished Sex? You’re Not Alone
Years ago Lori and I were meeting with a woman about her troubled marriage. For some reason, she told us about the time her husband “took her” sexually. This was a bit of a shock as neither of us would have pegged her as particularly sexual or willing to be open about her sexuality. She was appropriately vague, but she made it clear he didn’t ask, he just did. She was also clear it was, in her mind, the best sex she had ever had. The only problem was he never did it again.
I used to think this desire was a result of reading too many “bodice ripper” romance novels, and I figured it was one of those fantasies that sounds good but doesn’t play out well. I must now stand corrected on both counts.
We did a survey on this a while back, and the results were very interesting. I should note our survey population is more sex-positive than the average church going woman, so that has some effect. For the most part, our respondents are church going; in this survey, only 2% of the women indicated they were not Christians, while 75% said their faith was a big deal to them.
Half of the women had experienced their husband taking them. Of those, 4% stopped the attempt, while the other 96% went with it. Of those who have been ravished, 63% said it was very good, and an additional 18% said it was the best sex ever. Another 6% said it was good, but not great. Only 2% disliked it, with another 1% saying they hated it.
What was really interesting is how being ravished changed women sexually. Forty-five percent said it made them want sex more, and 41% said it caused them to enjoy sex more. Forty-four percent said it made them see themselves as more sexual, and 48% said it made them see their husband as more sexual. Fewer than 5% of women expressed any negative effect from being ravished.
A majority of the women said they wanted to be ravished or ravished again. Fifty-four percent said “Yes, please!” and another 18% were willing to try. However, men were less given to wanting to try it. Forty percent said they would love to try it, and 17% said they were willing. Nearly a quarter were concerned about how their wife would take it.
If being taken sounds like fun to you, I suggest you tell your husband. Discuss what it might look like, and when you would and wouldn’t be open to it. Once you established some ground rules, tell him you hope he will take you some time, and then wait and see.
~ Paul – I’m XY, and the things people share with us.
Great Post: 4 Reasons Your Husband Desires Your Orgasm | The Forgiven Wife
Links may be monetised
Image Credit: © Piotr Marcinski | stock.adobe.com
Shop Amazon ♦ Shop to give links page
We’re donation supported Thanks for your help!
Where we’re going Contact us about speaking