Male Sexuality: Not One-Size-Fits-All
I just published the results of a survey asking men and their wives about how his sexual function has changed with age.
What if fascinating about the results is they show that age is not nearly as big a factor as we might think. Yes, it has an effect, but in many areas, it’s a smaller factor than the differences in men of the same age.
Men who could quickly climax again at age 25 still have less downtime than average at 50. The average maximum number of orgasms a man had in one day during the last year was very similar across all ages. Some men are limited to two at 25 and still limited to two at 50. Others could do five at age 25, and still can at age 50.
Basically, his sexual function is particular to him. It will decline a bit with age, but not significantly unless there are problems. Young men are so sex hungry it’s hard to tell, but by about 25 a man settles into his grove and that’s where he will be from then on.
A few things from the survey you should know.
- After he climaxes, continued stimulation may be uncomfortable. About 4% of men said it was painful. About two-thirds of men under the age of 45 find continued stimulation uncomfortable. Several men commented this is less of a problem during intercourse than other sex acts.
- Post orgasm erections fade quickly. Two-thirds of men are too soft for intercourse in less than three minutes, and half of those won’t make it past a minute.
- Most women say sex is better now than when their hubby was 25. Most women who said it was way worse were age 45-54. (What does that mean?)
- He’d really like your help testing his limits. Several men commented their wife would not be up for finding out how many times he could climax in a day.
And, a couple of links to posts that fit this general idea:
- Does Your Husband Want You to Be More Sexually Assertive? | Intimacy in Marriage
- Baggage Impacts Our Husband Too | Awaken Love
~ Paul – I’m XY, and I’m’, unique!
Links may be monetised
Image Credit: © FelixMittermeier | stock.adobe.com OR pixabay.com
Shop Amazon ♦ Shop to give links page
We’re donation supported Thanks for your help!
This post may contain affiliate links, see my disclosure for info.